Digestible, judgement-free financial education for women – take control of your future by learning how to invest the simple way
Hi, I’m Tess (she/her).
I’ve been where you are.
I had no idea where to start when it came to investing.
And then I made huge investing mistakes that cost me thousands and left me with a healthy amount of financial anxiety, shame, and regret.
Then I learned one incredible truth: there is a way to invest that is simple and effective that anyone can learn, even if they are brand new to investing.
Now as a Financial Educator with 10+ years of investing in real estate, the stock market, and businesses under my belt, I help women take their financial power back by developing a strong money mindset and learning simple investing strategies anyone can do.
Building wealth is not just about being rich…it’s about have security and safety (the ability to walk away from a toxic situation is priceless).
It’s about having more time to do the things we love, with the people we care most about.
It’s about freedom, flexibility, and impact.
Ready to get in the driver’s seat of your financial future? Join my next FREE investing workshop, right HERE.
“The only person that can guarantee your financial independence, is you.”
If you’re a millennial woman that’s ready to make your hard-earned money grow through investing but you aren’t sure where to start or you feel behind financially, this free, 4-step toolkit is for you.
- 4 step framework to help you grow your money in the stock market
- Exclusive free access to one of the best video modules from my paid online coaching program, 8 Common Investing Mistakes and How to Avoid them!
- Free financial calculators and tools to help you build wealth
Not sure where to start? This guide is your first stop.
Money Confident Program
- Are you ready to grow your money through investing but not sure how?
- Are you unsure if you have enough money to even get started investing?
- Are you investing right now but not confident in your approach or have anxiety around money and investing?
- Are you investing with a financial advisor or in a 401k right now but have no idea where your money is going, what fees you are paying (and yes, you’re paying fees) and what types of companies your money is supporting?